April 7, 2013

Θαμπά Τζιώτικα καλοκαίρια

 
Hilo Chen (1942) - Sun Bath 2

I'm just a scarecrow without you 
Baby, please don't disappear
I beg your pardon, dear

I got a bottle for a trumpet
And a hatbox for a drum
And I beg your pardon, dear


I got upset, I lost my head
I didn't mean the things I said 
You are the landscape of my dreams
Darling, I beg your pardon

I'd give you Boardwalk and Park Place 
And all of my hotels
I beg your pardon, dear

Please don't go back to St. Louis
Can't you tell that I'm sincere
I beg your pardon, dear 


PS. It's worthwhile to click on the 2 images and 2 links !!!

:)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ωραίες οι επιλογές σου φίλε μου, για αρρωστάκια με τη μουσική σαν και μένα.

Καληνυχτα.

negentropist said...

Αγαπητή e-φίλη, ο Aldous Huxley, το θέτει πολύ όμορφα στο Music At Night - And Other Essays:

“After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.”

Xαίρομαι που σου αρέσουν οι μουσικές επιλογές μου ...

Χαιρετώ με ένα εκπληκτικό LP του Tom Waits:

The Heart of Saturday Night

:)